Child Criminality – What to Do?
What Child Criminals May Need
Unfortunately, what child criminals may need may not be possible; they may need a re-upbringing with totally different parents and environment.
These are lost kids who choose to follow their baser nature, associate with the wrong crowd, and commit crimes against any better judgments they might have.
They have no direction, probably little hope, and have become instinct-driven, desperate, neglected rabbit children running aimlessly in dirty warrens of their own making.
Their parents may have given up, may be too busy, too overwhelmed, too self-centered, too emotionally distressed, too disabled, involved with drugs and bad behaviors, depressed, confused, robotic, self absorbed, ignorant, undisciplined themselves, etc.
And have no idea how to properly raise children. Schools? The bureaucracy is mindboggling. Bureaucratic Salaries, benefits and retirement seem the main objectives.
Whatever… the kids are here, and have to be dealt with.
It seems the grownups can hardly take care of themselves, much less a large number of up and coming hooligans. So dealing with the kids may be beyond the scope of society.
What will happen? Society will decline.
1. License parents to have kids
2. Teach children from infancy about morals, integrity, honesty, decency.
3. Teach children from the start about saying No to their own base desires.
4. Teach children how to raise children, treat children, the responsibilities
5. Insure parents have jobs
6. Dump bureaucratic waste. Tons of money to bureaucrats and their trips/buffets.
7. Dump foster parenthood – instead, create private schools:
1. Clean, comfortable dormitories / rooms with complete, careful supervision
2. Lots of fun activities, full day of classes, sports, exercise.
3. The best, most natural organic food, well prepared and delicious
4. Psychological treatment as many kids are emotionally damaged
5. Separate housing for children who behave agressively
6. Absolute Prohibition of Bullying. None. Zilch. Zero.
7. Complete oversight with lots of pets, learning to raise them, love them.
8. Growing their own gardens, eating their own produce
9. Television with full Discussions afterwards so that children learn
all about the realities of the “entertainment” industry
10. Complete teaching about charity, sharing, honoring, respecting others
11. Firm but loving limits.
12. Every waking moment constant oversight
13. Learning how to become self-sufficient
14. Learning how to work, get along with others, talk to a boss
15. Learning how to deal with stress
16. Learning how to control anger by letting it “wash” over
And, much much more.
The other solution is to simply lock away the kids forever. Which, is cheaper,
easier, more cost efficient.
Do the kids deserve this punishment? Sure… they’ve become uncontrollable
Sadly, most will not receive the help/treatment opportunities they need.
It’s up to us, people over 18… so… what will we do?”